Creating Pages and Menus
Build the essential pages for your site, such as “Home,” “About,” “Services,” and “Contact.” Then, create a navigation menu to help visitors easily find your content:
- In the Dashboard, navigate to Pages > Add New to create a new page.
- Add content and images using the WordPress Editor, then publish the page.
- Repeat the process for each essential page.
- Once all pages are created, navigate to Appearance > Menus in your Dashboard.
- Click “Create a new menu,” then add a name and click “Create Menu.”
- Use the “Add Items” button to add your pages to the menu.
- Organize your menu items by dragging and dropping them into the desired order.
- Assign the menu to a location, such as “Primary Menu” or “Header Menu,” and save.